Field trips are available for school groups late September through October each year. We offer an early bird special for September field trips of $3.50 per person including parents and teaches. Book your field trip in October and pay $4.00 per person. We offer Field trips Monday through Friday starting at 9am and running until 2pm on the hour every hour. Home School teachers must present a letter verifying they are a qualified home school to receive discounted rate. We do not offer any field trips during UEA (fall break) as we are open to the general public those days.
Field Trip Includes:
- A Trip through one of our mazes
- A Hayride through our farm with a stop at our pumpkin patch where everyone gets to pick their very own pumpkin
- Learn about our crops and how we grow them
- A cow train ride for appropriate ages.
- Time to play in our courtyard including our Giant slides and bounce house!
- Each student will receive a bounce back pass for one free visit to our corn maze.
We offer group rates Monday through Thursday, 4pm to 9pm for organized groups of 15 people or more. We do not offer any group discounts over UEA weekend (fall break). We do offer group rates for large groups of 100 people or more on weekends along with birthday parties. All groups must be reserved 24 hours in advanced.
Please email us at Farmer@blackislandfarms.com to schedule any field trips, group rates or birthday parties.